The IELC welcomes applications from practicing and aspiring school leaders, such as principals, middle leaders, teacher leaders, curriculum leaders and NGO managers, who hold an approved Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of professional experience. Participants should be highly motivated, ambitious, willing to question and share expertise and be interested in contributing to the development of education and leadership in their communities and throughout the region.
The programme accepts applications on an ongoing basis. There are four admission cohorts per year (i.e., January, April, July and October). Participants may begin their course of study at the commencement of any course.
Application fee: HK$ 150 or HK$ 300 for local or non-local applicants respectively. The Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
You may apply through the Online Application:
Complete the Online Application and upload the necessary documents.
If you are interested in the programme please contact us at email@example.com or (852) 2948 8497. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- A recognised first degree
- Non-native English speakers are required to demonstrate competency through one of the following minimum requirements which may be subject to adjustment.
- IELTS 6.0; or
- Grade C or above in GCSE/ GCE OL English; or
- a TOEFL score of 80 (internet-based test, but Home Edition is not considered); or
- Pass in Test for English Majors-band 8 (TEM-8); or
- Completion of first degree at a university where the programme studied was taught in English
- Other equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a role that offers opportunities to exercise leadership at the group, organisation, or system level. If you are not sure of this, drop us a line.
- One page academic statement including your interest in the programme, your relevant experience and your career plans.
- 1-2 Referee Reports (invite referees to fill in Referee’s Report and return to the University: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview